Dentists recommend daily use of a water flosser to own healthier teeth, to improve Oral Health. The Waterpulse Water Flosser dental oral irrigator use unique combination of water pressure and pulsations effectively to remove stains and debris that traditional brushing, air flossing, and string flossing can't reach.
✅ This Waterpulse Water Flosser uses a motor and pump to produce a stream of pressurized, pulsating water to flow from a reservoir and exit through a narrow mouthpiece.
✅ This targeted water stream serves as a liquid jet of dental floss to help remove food from teeth and gums.
✅ In addition to cleaning your teeth thoroughly, the water flosser also gently massages and cares for your gums. A water flow will comfortably stimulate and massage the areas of concern on your gum.
WHY DENTIST RECOMMEND THIS
- EASY & EFFECTIVE: The Waterpulse Water Flosser is the easy and most effective way to floss, removing up to 99.9 percent of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50 percent more effective than floss for improving gum health; Perfect for braces, implants, and other dental work.
- TESTED & TRUSTED: Waterpulse is clinically proven and the Water Flosser brand to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance. Enjoy healthier gums and brighter teeth in just 1 minute a day.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Features massage mode for gum stimulation, plus enhanced pressure with 10 settings ranging from 20 to 120 PSI for a custom clean. Built in timer/pacer pauses briefly at 30 secs and 1 min to help track flossing time. Delivers 1400 water pulses per minute.
- HIGH VOLUME RESERVOIR AND FLOW CONTROL: Holds 800ml and provides 90 seconds of water capacity: no refilling required. Reservoir is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Easily control water flow with the convenient on/off handle switch.
- 5 TIPS FOR MULTIPLE FAMILY MEMBERS & NEEDS: 3 Classic Tip, 1 Tongue Cleaner Tip, 1 Periodontal/Pocket Tip. Tips rotate 360 degrees for easy access to all areas of the mouth
- 1 x Oral Irrigator
- 5 x Water Flossing Tips
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Adapter (UK EU US AU 4 Types)
HOW TO USE
Q: What is the benefit of using Waterpulse oral irrigator?
- A: Waterpulse oral irrigator will uses pressure and pulsation to massage your gum tissue, remove food, and break up plaque. and you will have fresher breath, pink healthier gum tissue after becoming a daily Water Flosser user.
Q: Does it have any whitening efficiency?
- A: Using a Waterpulse Water Flosser is one of the easy and natural waysto keep your teeth sparkly white! Water Flossing cleans off excess plaque that can make your teeth white, without causing tooth sensitivity as whitening treatments sometimes do.
Q: How many times per day should I use my Water Floseer?
- A: To maintain good oral health, we recommends that you floss at least once per day and brush your teeth at least twice per day. And remember water flosser is not a substitute for a toothbrush, using toothbrush together with water flosser will get better effect.
SEE MORE PRODUCTS
▶️ For Family
▶️ For Travel