One of the most essential elements of personal health and well-being is clean, healthy teeth and gums. With regular use this Waterpulse Cordless Water Flosser provides the dental care you need to help maintain good oral health. The cordless irrigator design provides greater maneuverability and lets you easily clean harder-to-reach areas.
✅ This Waterpulse Cordless Water Flosser uses a motor and pump to produce a stream of pressurized, pulsating water to flow from a reservoir and exit through a narrow mouthpiece.
✅ This targeted water stream serves as a liquid jet of dental floss to help remove food from teeth and gums.
✅ In addition to cleaning your teeth thoroughly, the water flosser also gently massages and cares for your gums. A water flow will comfortably stimulate and massage the areas of concern on your gum.
WHY DENTIST RECOMMEND THIS
- EASY & EFFECTIVE: The Waterpulse Water Flosser is the easy and most effective way to floss, removing up to 99.9 percent of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50 percent more effective than dental floss for improving gum health; Perfect for braces, implants, and other dental work
- TESTED & TRUSTED: Waterpulse is clinically proven and the Water Flosser brand to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance. Enjoy healthier gums and brighter teeth in just 1 minute a day.
- ADVANCED CORDLESS DESIGN: Enjoy the convenience of cordless water flossing design for use in the shower. Includes 3 pressure settings ranging from 70 to 110 PSI for a custom clean, plus ultra quiet operation. Delivers 1200 water pulses per minute.
- RAPID MAGNETIC CHARGING: Convenient charger connects magnetically to the unit and charges in 4 hours; LED battery indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL: Cordless Advanced is portable and global voltage compatible 100 240VAC, 60/50Hz; it includes a travel bag and tip storage case plus 4 accessory tips for multiple users and needs.
HOW TO USE
Q: What is the benefit of using Waterpulse oral irrigator?
- A: Waterpulse oral irrigator will uses pressure and pulsation to massage your gum tissue, remove food, and break up plaque. and you will have fresher breath, pink healthier gum tissue after becoming a daily Water Flosser user.
Q: Does it have any whitening efficiency?
- A: Using a Waterpulse Water Flosser is one of the easy and natural waysto keep your teeth sparkly white! Water Flossing cleans off excess plaque that can make your teeth white, without causing tooth sensitivity as whitening treatments sometimes do.
Q: How many times per day should I use my Water Floseer?
- A: To maintain good oral health, we recommends that you floss at least once per day and brush your teeth at least twice per day. And remember water flosser is not a substitute for a toothbrush, using toothbrush together with water flosser will get better effect.
SEE MORE PRODUCTS
▶️ For Family
▶️ For Travel